Monday, June 14, 2021

Something about my model building.

 One of my most important and biggest hobbies are scale models. I'm especially interested in models of airplanes from World War II period in 1/72 scale. My inspiration to be interested in aviation and models was a principal at school who was a real aviation lover and He often showed to class his models and then I fell in love with aviation stuff. Honestly I hate to back to school in my memories and the school period was preett cruel for Me beacaus of my illness. But get back to the proper subject. My first ever model I build when I was 13 years old and I was intrested in general subject of planes and aviation. I made a some little experiments with methods how to paint models. I didn't had acces to internet them and I've herad ''legends'' about the model paints. I wasliving in a small town so I didn't know about special hobby shops and I had a little knowledge then...

I used to buy model kits in the shops with toys. Most of these model kits were poor quality. Frames with parts were too worn and They were simply reboxed old moulds from 1970's -1980's and I even thought the model building is a awful hobby because I haven't seen better model kits then... I was buildng models with some breaks.

Since October 2007 I have acces to Internet and I've discovered online shops with model kits and various materials needed to finish them.

It's a really long story how long I've learned about building models. Now I can buy the model kits ,use the tools  and paints about I didn't even dream then !

 

 

Some of my current collection..




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything & Nothing Ep.1 Why I'm not making stuff on You Tube?

 Well... I haven;t post anything on English version of blog since few days. Honestly I was a little busy and lazy toghether. I've srious...