Thursday, July 1, 2021

Everything & Nothing Ep.1 Why I'm not making stuff on You Tube?

 Well...

I haven;t post anything on English version of blog since few days. Honestly I was a little busy and lazy toghether. I've sriously thought about recording something to post on You Tube. I even downloaded and tried some software fot video editing and I even made a little audiovisual meme. Currently the number of views and watchers equals complete 0. I've got scene from the movie called UHF it's my reaction in a nutshell:





And I cannot believe I've met a blog where somebody who has over 50 watchers is complaining : '' Is someone reading this blog?'' Hehe! I have no watchers now but I don't give up and I'm posting the stuff.

But let's back to the main subject. I totally gave up with recording to You Tube when I've heard my voice on recording.. It was so awful! And GIF below show my reacation to my own voice in a nutshell: 

 


 

 

 I realized the You Tube channel is a bad idea and blog is an approporiate for me. Or It's maybebecause of old and low quality mic fault? However even the best equipment cannot imporove my weird voice. Of course I can change voice to completly diffrent with using a modern software but I will sound completly artifical....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything & Nothing Ep.1 Why I'm not making stuff on You Tube?

 Well... I haven;t post anything on English version of blog since few days. Honestly I was a little busy and lazy toghether. I've srious...