Saturday, June 12, 2021

The Indroduction

 

 Welcome!

Welcome whatever who are you! I decided to make a blog in English language. I realize my English isn't so perfect but I hope you will understand what I wrote. Of course I'm not using ''English is not my native langauage'' as an excuse  for my English skills lack.. I'm still learning and I try to imporove my English skills. 

I'm a Polish guy living in Poland. I have an Aspergers Syndrome. I'm the guy loving Poland my homeland and deeply believing Christian Catholic. Sometimes I often fight with my weakness inside my soul and I realize I'm not perfect and I believe I can beat my weakness with God's help and His grace..

I'm interested in building scale models of WW 2 planes in a 1/72 scale. I like from time to time read some books realted with my interests. My other interests and hobbies are : ornithology, some subjects about the history, some books , movies , playing video games and a other stuff I would to mention soon on my blog..

I've decided to open my blog to share some of my interests and views..

God Bless & Always Take Care! Enjoy the reading my blog!


Tomasz aka AspieWildcat..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything & Nothing Ep.1 Why I'm not making stuff on You Tube?

 Well... I haven;t post anything on English version of blog since few days. Honestly I was a little busy and lazy toghether. I've srious...