Saturday, June 19, 2021

A litmit has been reached !

 The limit of statements, talks, videos , memes , etc. about Polish nationa football aka soccer team has been completly reached! I've got enough this stuff! I don't care about group stage on EURO 2020. Tonight I'm gonna to have some fun with painting my RWD-14 Czapla (Polish: Heron) model of Polish recon plane in 1/72 scale. I don't wanna to cotribute to all of these stuff about Polish National Team. However It doesn't mean I'm not a sport fan. I like to watch any sport from time to time but exxeragation is always unhelathly - espacially mentally :P 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything & Nothing Ep.1 Why I'm not making stuff on You Tube?

 Well... I haven;t post anything on English version of blog since few days. Honestly I was a little busy and lazy toghether. I've srious...